Tuesday, February 19, 2013

GSR Remembered FINALLY?

So, did the writers at CSI finally remember a little thing called GSR that drove fans (like me included) bonzo for years?

I quit watching CSI two years ago and deleted my very popular GSR site, GSRForeverOnline.com due to the horrible writing, the lack of GSR and the departure of the main reason I watched the show, William Petersen.

Now, the GSR is back, but is it ok?

Only time will tell or will it?

Did Sara kill a man?

Did Sara cheat on Grissom?

Will Grissom EVER return?

These are the questions I want answers to but I won't watch the show to get them. Will you?

 http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/csi-crime-scene-investigation/video?watch=5aaq3mvu1n

2 comments:

  1. What happens on the Episode? I'm from German and I can't watch the Episode. Please can anyone spoiler to me?
    Is Grissom return?
    Is GSR also okay????

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to share this. It was an awesome Sara centered episode. But in Sara's words. Grissom is no longer her husband. She said she is sure Grissom thinks he did what was best. Nick told Sara that they all liked the idea of Grissom and Sara together because it kept a part of Grissom at the lab. Sara was still wearing her ring but with Nick saying what he did to her...it was like TPTB were saying what the fans have always felt. Then Nick looked at Sara and said, if it's over, it's over but you still have us. So at this point and time, GSR is dead. No one is happy. We are all pretty much ticked off pretty bad and people are done watching the show for good. CSI screwed up big time with this.

    ReplyDelete