Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sorry it's been so long....

Good morning to all GSR fans. Life has kept me from posting on the blog and my other sites as well, but rest assured that even if the blog isn't updated daily, this is still a place where you are more than welcome to celebrate what we loved about GSR and CSI. 

I'd like to begin the weekend by asking each of you to post a favorite photo, video, video clip or memory from the show.  There is no rush to do it, so don't panic.  Post when you have time and let's share the wonderful memories of GSR with others. 

Don't forget to invite your friends to join this tribute to GSR. We welcome true, friendly and fun GSR fans to this blog. 

Here's one of my favorite GSR videos with memories from the show (btw, I made this video):




Have a great day and keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment